We are ECO friendly !
We are ECO!
Nowa Górna puts on ECO!
In our shopping centre we care about the environment and the fate of the planet.
- As part of Nowa Górna’s Environmental Policy we have introduced rules and procedures aimed at taking greater care of the environment. We are committed to using less water and electricity, reducing CO2 emissions, promoting collective or minimally invasive means of transport and using environmentally safe materials in the facility.
- We use new technologies in the facility, such as energy-efficient and environmentally friendly indoor and outdoor LED lighting.
- Together with the shops, we conduct rational waste management, take care of waste segregation, reduce the amount of waste produced and recycle waste
- As part of our proprietary “Eco Smart” environmental education programme, we motivate customers to adopt an environmentally friendly attitude and advise them how to be eco-friendly every day.
- We are involved in eco-initiatives such as “Earth Hour” and cooperate with pro-ecological organisations such as the WWF Poland Foundation, with which we educate our customers on how to minimise their negative impact on the environment, save the oceans and help endangered species.
- We encourage you to use alternative forms of transport and go shopping by bike. At the entrance to our shopping centre, there is a bicycle repair station and practical stands where you can leave your bikes.
…and we are planning a number of further eco-investments in Nowa Górna!