We kindly inform you that by sending an email or contacting us in any other way you agree to your personal data, provided in the message content, being processed by us so we can answer your query or respond to your request sending to Nowa Górna Shopping Centre.
- The administrator of your personal data is Newbridge Romsey Sp z o.o Łódź K. with the registered office at 1 Rondo ONZ Street, 00-124 Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as Administrator).
- Your personal data will be processed for purposes of giving an answer to your query.
- The legal basis for personal data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
- Administrator’s employees, subcontractors, and providers other services providers, such as IT and technical support will have access to your personal data in order to fulfill their immediate duties.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period necessary to resolve the matter.
- You have the right to:
- demand access to your personal data, their rectification, removal, or processing restriction, as well as the right to transmit the data,
- object data processing at any moment due to the reasons resulting from a particular situation,
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary. A failure to provide the data will result in the inability to answer your query.
- Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling.
- Krzysztof Dadura, firstname.lastname@example.org, has been appointed The Personal Data Protection Inspector by the Administrator.